Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- All you need to know about our school shows, An Afternoon of Dance, can be found HERE! Save the date… March 18!
- Anna Mansbridge leads Brain-Based Dance for Ages 3-6 on Sunday, March 4. This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to move and dance with preschoolers through grade 1! This is our last Educator/Community Workshop of 2017-2018… join us for fun, laughter, and lots of dancing. Registration info HERE.
- Winter/Spring Session registration is open; classes begin Jan. 29. Modern. Ballet. Creative Dance. Hip Hop. Zumba. Parent-Child. Nurturing Baby. Dance & Art. Adaptive Dance for all abilities/disabilities. Yoga and more. Classes for all ages and interests! REGISTRATION available online. Please add your email address to our e-newsletter mailing list to receive notifications about schedules, workshops, and more.
- CDC was voted as a finalist in not one, not two, but THREE categories in ParentMap's Golden Teddy Awards! No other business or organization achieved this. Thank you for your support and your votes! Read what Golden Teddy voters had to say about our Note-perfect music or art camps, Engaging infant + tot classes, and After-school enrichment classes.
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.