Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- FALL/WINTER 2017-2018 Session runs through January 27. Adaptive Dance for all abilities/disabilities. Modern. Ballet. Creative Dance. Zumba. Parent-Child. Classes for all ages and interests! REGISTRATION available online. Please add your email address to our e-newsletter mailing list to receive notifications about schedules, workshops, and more.
- Calling all babies ready for floortime, music, movement, multi-sensory play, and bonding time with mom, dad, or caregiver! Nurturing Baby class on Wednesdays from 11-noon with Terry Goetz and Saturdays from 11:45-12:45 with Bronwen Houck. Register now for Winter session which runs 11/29-3/17! Class is appropriate for 2 month olds through pre-walkers. Connect with other parents and enjoy the self-care that is built into class for grownups!
- Join Anna Mansbridge January 14 for BrainDance Variations. BrainDance: 0-5 Years with Terry Goetz, February 4. Learn more about our Educator/Community Workshop offerings HERE.
- CDC was voted as a finalist in not one, not two, but THREE categories in ParentMap's Golden Teddy Awards! No other business or organization achieved this. Thank you for your support and your votes! Read what Golden Teddy voters had to say about our Note-perfect music or art camps, Engaging infant + tot classes, and After-school enrichment classes.
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.